Monday 25 April 2011

~Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation!~

~Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation!~
Rave review timee.

25/04/11

Oh my gosh, i cannot say enough good things about this foundation!
The bottle claims that: 
Non-transfer, 24hour makeup, spf19, resists heat & humidity, sweat resistant, flexible all day comfort, oil free!
All of these claims are loading alot of pressure onto this foundation to deliver.

I found that it:
  • lasts all day.
  • was lightweight, and flexible, and did bring all day comfort.
  • I didn't break out from it, so I'm guessing it is oil free.
  • It did seem to resist the heat and humidity, because its been very warm in england lately, that i needed a foundation to stand up against it, and it proved worthy.
  • Also it was sweat resistant. 
  • The 24hour tag line, is maybe a bit extreme, certainly 8/10hours, but no way could it last a whole day literally.
  • And it did transfer a little, but not heavily!
 Heres a horrible picture of me wearing it!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. 
It seriously did even out my skin tone, and gave me a warm glow which meant i didn't have to wear bronzer! (Result!)

Heres the product: 

 It retails attt: £8:99
Which I think is a good price for such a lovely foundation!

And heres a quick swatch! Try and spot the foundation ;)
 See how it airbrushes my skin?


Anyway i really love this product and had to share!
I hope you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend!
Hugs, Danielle xo

2 comments:

  1. Ive always debated about getting this but i find Maybelline colours are much too pinky for my skin!
    I use rimmels 25 hour foundation - have you tried it ? :)

    and its a lovely picture! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yellowsocks94,
    I can't say i have, i might have to give it a go!

    and thankyou lovely xo

    ReplyDelete