Wednesday 27 April 2011

~April Favourites!~

~April Favourites!~ 

27/04/11

This month was simple really, i had been obviously using the same products again and again!
I didn't include any nail polishes, because for me that's a whole other post:)

All the products this month: 

Lip Products:
  • Hue Lipstick from MAC- I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! Seriously the best nude colour for my complexion, a total love. 
  • Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Pink- A real gloopy product but really shiny and glossy, and really nice over a nude colour!
  • Natural Collection Juicy Lips in Toffee Cream- Such a pretty goldy shimmery colour, really nice alone or over hue!
  • "I love.. strawberries & milkshake" Lip Balm- So pretty and pink, it's lovely by itself for a natural look.

 Eye Products:

  • GOSH eyeliner in Black Ink- Again i have mentioned this! It's just so perfect and black, and lasts all day! A total must for me. 
  • Rimmer Lash Accelerator, and No7 Intense Volume Mascaras- Perfect combo of the two give me big full lashes, which i always aim to achieve, really nice!
  • MAC eyeshadows in Shroom & All that glitters- Shroom is just perfect alone all over the lid, and all that glitters always give my eyes a sparkle, that make me seem more awake, and gives a subtle definition which i love!
  • MUA eyeshadow in shade 17- This matte taupe colour gives a nice natural look when worn all over the lid alone, and this is the one i wear most days for school.

Face Products:

  • (Obviously) Maybelline super stay foundation- I just did a rave review post on this! So that explains itt. 
  • Natural Collection cover up stick in fair 1- really creamy and a great base on the eyes too.
  • Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer- Beautiful job at covering dark circles and spots, really good coverage. 
  • Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud- THE PERFECT COLOUR FOR MY CHEEKS. It's such a pretty natural colour that makes me look really glowy and fresh.

Skin care:

  •  Mud Therapy, Deep Cleansing mud mask- this mask has been really helping my skin even out, and feel softer and better than ever! I've been loving this really thick, green! mask, that just works wonders for my skin!
 Swatches!



I hope you're having a beautiful week!
Hugs, Danielle xo

1 comment: